Incomplete articles have status=incomplete in their infobox and need considerable edits before they become reviewable. Usually these edits are major additions to sections. When an incomplete article is ready for review, the status is updated to "reviewable".
Pages in category "Incomplete articles"
The following 128 pages are in this category, out of 128 total.
- Acetaminophen for Prevention of Post-Vaccination Fever in Infants
- Acute Surgery v. Antibiotics for Acute Non-perforated Appendicitis
- After Eighty study
- Albuterol & Bronchiolitis
- Alvarado Score for Acute Appendicitis
- Anesthesia during endovascular therapy for stroke
- Apremilast for Behcet's Syndrome - A Phase 2, Placebo-Controlled Study
- Azithromycin Prophylaxis for Cesarean Delivery
- Cardiovascular Safety of Celecoxib, Naproxen, or Ibuprofen for Arthritis
- CARMENA: Sunitinib Alone or after Nephrectomy in Metastatic Renal-Cell Carcinoma
- CLARINET Study
- Combination Long-Acting Beta-Agonists and Inhaled Corticosteroids Compared With Long-Acting Beta-Agonists Alone in Older Adults With Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
- Combined chondroitin sulfate and glucosamine for painful knee osteoarthritis: a multicentre randomised, double-blind, non-inferiority trial versus celecoxib
- Combined treatment with chondroitin sulfate and glucosamine sulfate shows no superiority over placebo for reduction of joint pain and functional impairment in patients with knee osteoarthritis
- Combined Treatment With Chondroitin Sulfate and Glucosamine Sulfate Shows No Superiority Over Placebo for Reduction of Joint Pain and Functional Impairment in Patients With Knee Osteoarthritis
- Comparison of Ticagrelor versus Prasugrel for inflammation, vascular function, and circulating endothelial progenitor cells in Diabetic patients with NON-ST-Segment Elevation Acute coronary syndrome requiring coronary stenting.
- Cortical language localization in left, dominant hemisphere: An electrical stimulation mapping investigation in 117 patients
- WikiJournalClub:Default journal article page (advanced)
- Dupuis C, Garrouste-Orgeas M, Bailly S, et al. Effect of transfusion on mortality and other adverse events among critically ill septic patients: An observational study using a Marginal Structural Cox Model. Crit Care Med 2017; 45: 1972-80 PMID: 28050898
- Duration of antibiotic treatment in community-acquired pneumonia
- EFFECT OF AEROSOLIZED RECOMBINANT HUMAN DNase ON EXACERBATIONS OF RESPIRATORY SYMPTOMS AND ON PULMONARY FUNCTION IN PATIENTS WITH CYSTIC FIBROSIS
- Effect of dilute apple juice and preferred fluids vs. electrolyte maintenance solution on treatment failure among children with mild gastroenteritis. A randomized clinical trial.
- Effect of High-Dose vs Standard-Dose Wintertime Vitamin D Supplementation on Viral Upper Respiratory Tract Infections in Young Healthy Children
- Effect of Intra-articular Triamcinolone vs Saline on Knee Cartilage Volume and Pain in Patients With Knee Osteoarthritis
- Effect of Oral Prednisolone on Symptom Duration and Severity in Nonasthmatic Adults With Acute Lower Respiratory Tract Infection
- Effect of Reminder Devices on Medication Adherence: The REMIND Randomized Clinical Trial
- Effect of varenicline on smoking cessation through smoking reduction: a randomized clinical trial
- Effect of wearable technology combined with a lifestyle intervention on long-term weight loss. The IDEA randomized clinical trial.
- Effectiveness of fluticasone furoate–vilanterol for COPD in clinical practice
- Effects of Once-Weekly Exenatide on Cardiovascular Outcomes in Type 2 Diabetes (EXSCEL)
- Effects on Clinical Outcomes on Adding Dipeptidyl Peptidase-4 Inhibitors Versus Sulfonylureas to Metformin Therapy in Patients With Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus
- Efficacy and Safety of Degludec versus Glargine in Type 2 Diabetes
- Efficacy and Safety of Lactobacillus plantarum DSM 9843 (LP299V) in the Prevention of Antibiotic-Associated Gastrointestinal Symptoms in Children - Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study
- Efficacy of Oral Risperidone, Haloperidol, or Placebo for Symptoms of Delirium Among Patients in Palliative Care A Randomized Clinical Trial
- Efficacy of self-monitored blood pressure, with or without telemonitoring, for titration of antihypertensive medication (TASMINH4)
- ENIGMA I
- EORTC 30947
- ERASE chest pain
- Evaluation of the Benefit of Corticosteroid Injection Before Exercise Therapy in Patient with Osteoarthritis of the Knee
- National Emergency X-Radiography Utilization Study
- NAVIGATE ESUS
- New Sepsis Definition (Sepsis-3) and Community-acquired Pneumonia Mortality. A Validation and Clinical Decision-Making Study.
- Nocturnal Dexmedetomidine for Delirium Prevention
- Noninvasive ventilation for Acute COPD Exacerbations
- RACE 7 ACWAS
- Recovery in Remitted First-Episode Psychosis at 7 Years of Follow-up of an Early Dose Reduction/Discontinuation or Maintenance Treatment Strategy
- Retrospective Analysis of Oral Glucose Lowering Medications Effect on Risk of Hospitalization From Heart Failure
- Risk of Hemorrhage after Alteplase: Secondary Analysis
- Risk of Lower Extremity Amputations in People with Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus Treated with Sodium-glucose-co-transporter-2 Inhibitors in the USA: A Retrospective Cohort Study
- The FHN Trial
- Thymoglobulin Induction Study Group
- Tight Blood Pressure Control and Cardiovascular Outcomes Among Hypertensive Patients With Diabetes and Coronary Artery Disease
- Treatment of Acute Pharyngitis with Corticosteroids
- Trial of Decompressive Craniectomy for Traumatic Intracranial Hypertension